So I rarely, Ahem nearly never, check or log on here. I used to blog daily on past sites and now... well I guess I got lazy. Psh. Got lazy. My motto all my life has been ' Never put off until tomorrow what you can get away with putting off indefinitely' Mom used to tell me I lived in the Land of Later.
Now that I've hit an age that I suppose most would consider grown up I've realized something. The biggest lie grownups tell is that they actually feel grown up. WTF? What does it actually mean to feel 'grownup'? Really. I feel tired of fighting the same fights at work day in and day out with little to no change, so perhaps I feel insane, since the definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results. Or maybe I'm just better at Statistics than my professor thought, because eventually Statistically somethings gotta give.

No comments:
Post a Comment